There are really only five things your website needs to do in order to start making you money.
1. Speak your audience’s language, in the first video, you'll discover how to research your audience, pick your micro-niche, and create a customer persona.
2. Make it easy to take action, in the second video, I'll reveal a persuasive and proven copywriting framework that will cause your readers to take action.
3. Get found by your audience. In the third video, you'll discover how easy SEO research is and find the right phrases your audience is already searching for, so you can become visible to them!
4. Solve the right problem. In the fourth video, you'll discover reasons why most websites haven't been working and what to do about it so your website won't have that problem!
5. Lead them to a solution. In the final video, you'll discover the power of creating a customer journey and a strong call to action to help your audience take the next step with you.
I’m a marketing advisor and certified direct response copywriting. I’m mentored by Ray Edwards, one of the best copywriters the world knows.
I’ve conducted hundreds of website audits for my clients. Through those experiences I’ve amassed a lot of data on what works and what doesn’t work.
In my full blown Strategic Website Audit Service worth $2,500, I do most of the work --Research, SEO analysis, Competitor analysis, Domain analysis, Web Page analysis, Copy assessments and implementation of the improvement recommendations -- for you.
But now, I’m releasing a new, low-cost 3 Keys to Profit Producing Website to share “Do-It-Yourself” Website Audit secrets to teach you how to improve your website on your own.
Now you can leverage my extensive knowledge in a way you can easily consume and use on your own for a whole lot less! Just $97! (That’s a $2,499 off my normal service!)
This $97 product doesn’t offer all the features of my full service audit, but it does provide you valuable insights you can put to work right away.
As a reward for taking decisive action today, I’m going to give you not one, not two, but three bonuses to help you make your website the best it can be.
Bonus 1 – Not sure your website has any issues? You might be surprised.
You’ll learn 5 Ways Your Losing Money with Your Website and How to Fix it Fast in my free ebook.
In this quick read ebook, you’ll discover common website problems, like ineffective headlines, improper use of above-the-fold space, and “Me” marketing. You’ll also learn how to fix those problems so you avoid the painful consequences of an underperforming website.
Bonus 2 – Think your team is handling your website just fine?
Use my proven 35-point Customer Experience Checklist to validate your website is designed with the customer in mind.
This checklist guides you through web page best practices to make your visitor’s experience on your website a pleasant and rewarding one.
Bonus 3 – Unsure what to write?
My 26-Point Powerful Copy Checklist will guide you through critical persuasive techniques to ensure your message is powerful.
Words matter and knowing how to use words to get your readers to take action is critical. This checklist will ensure you are employing the right techniques to get action.
You’ll get a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the quality of the teaching.
I promise to share with you the best tips, techniques, and practices to ensure you can implement them on your own and turn your website into a money-making machine.
Q. Who is this product meant for?
A. Any business owner who already has a website and wants to get better conversions, make more sales, or generate more leads.
Q. Who is this NOT meant for?
A. Any one who doesn’t have a website yet. Although, what is taught can be applied to new website development efforts. It’s best designed for someone who has a website but has been disappointed with the results.
Q. What if I want help?
A. You might discover you’d rather have help from a professional and that’s okay. I would gladly help you and credit the purchase price of this product towards the agreed upon scope of work for the help you need.